Sunday, August 20, 2006

Naked Violation

Israeli attack leaves truce in tatters as peacekeepers arrive

Well, as most civilised people were hpong the peace would hold, I can't say "I told you so" but I am less-then-surprised. Bad news is that Israel has attacked the Lebanon again. Good news is that, so far, there has been no retaliation from the other side.

An OpEd article indicates that the US is supporting the Taliban in Pakistan whilst fighting against them in Afghanistan. Another, appropriately, discusses Bush's "Simplistic World Order".

I mentioned earlier that this vertitable spider has been spinning it's web into the popular "My Space" arena. Getting it organised has taken second place to answerin a deluge of "friend requests" but it's all rather enlightening and a surprise to find many people there who don't otherwise have a web presence.

The actual links are as follow.

My Space - Mal Burns This is the general portal entrance.

My Space - Media Blog This is the auxilliary blog and not directly connected to the above. Most of the music and archive entries I've been posting here will now be going there instead.

Later.

No comments: