Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ming Campbell MP: A timetable for withdrawal from Iraq



A clip here from the LibDem leader, Ming Campbell, here in Britain. The commons are currently having their first debate on Iraq and even the Conservative bloggers have been acknowledging Ming managed to hit out rather hard at the government during the debate.

Absent of course was the prime Preacher himself. Too busy pallying up with business leaders to attend any discussion on the one issue that is going to define his sought-after "legacy" as a complete disaster.

All this on the heels of the Emporer's address overnight on the State of his Disunion. Dis-embodied might be a more apt description. Good to see that neither commentators or the mainstream press were much impressed. Only the false congratulatory tones of Fox News seem to be propping him up. Loads of links and comments in the headlines link later.

My apologies for the recent slowdown. I had some eye scanning treatment which left my vision blurred and only today do I feel comfortable reading and writing again. I'm simply skimming through the backlog of material as I pull myself up to date.

Later.

No comments: